The Top 5 Social Media Questions Companies want Answered
So what are the top 5 social media questions that companies want answered. According to the social media examiner report 2015 the answers are:
What social media tactics are most effective? As a rookie, you may be beating your head against a wall, posting in the wrong places, or wrong times, maybe not having any purpose. A plan and basic understanding are most important before proceeding with any work.
What are the best ways to engage your audience with social media? This depends on the plan and where your customers are likely to be and what they are looking for. You can’t engage in Facebook if your customers are on Twitter. You definitely cannot sell, you need to create a rapport, establish a conversation and get to know people. People like people!
How do I measure the return on my social media marketing? Bottom line, probably, will be increased sales, though you will need to clarify along the sales funnel where the sales came from. If you are small enough, you can see results much easier. Don’t forget to give yourself a chance to engage. Relationships take time, you can’t make money from day one.
How do I find my target audience with social media? Again, this will depend on your customers and the platform you are working with, it maybe simple, it may be a little more convoluted, but it can be done!
What are the best social management tools? How much money do you want to spend? There are hundreds of different tools out there, a lot being free accounts, there is something for everyone to help you through the jungle.
Over the coming months, we shall take each item and create a little blog to try and clarify things for you. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments below or generally connect with us in social media, we look forward to getting to know you.
- 15 Excellent Beginners Guide’s to Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses (business2community.com)
- How To Engage Your Target Market Using Pinterest (twitter-software.com)
- How to Effectively Connect with Customers on Social Media (webmarketingtherapy.com)
- How To Be Effective In Social Media Marketing (netmarketzine.com)
- Tackling social media: don’t do it all! (biznology.com)
- The Beginners Guide for Social Media Marketing at Trade Shows (magiclogix.com)
- Social Media Content & Marketing Manager – San Jose, CA (marketproinc.com)